2019 has come and gone and now it is time to ring in the new year! Below are two of my favorite New Year’s Eve recipes and they both require only five ingredients or less!
- 1 pound deveined peeled shrimp
- Nature’s seasoning
- 1 package of Wonton wrappers (12oz)
- Canola Oil
- Duck sauce for dipping
- Chop up shrimp into small pieces and place in a bowl.
- Add 2.5 T of Nature’s Seasoning to the shrimp and mix.
- Brush 2 out of the 4 edges of the wonton wrapper with water, place a teaspoon of shrimp mix in the center.
- Fold the wonton wrapper in half so it makes a triangle shape. Use a fork to seal edges of the wonton.
- Heat canola oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Place wontons into the skillet, fry on each side for 90 seconds or until golden brown.
Serve with duck sauce and enjoy!
- 1 bottle of champagne
- 1 pint of raspberry sorbet
- 1 carton raspberries
- Fill 3/4 of the glass with champagne
- Add 1 tablespoon of raspberry sorbet and 3 raspberries to the glass