Smoothies are a great way to start the day, pair with a lunch or have as a snack! This is my favorite smoothie recipe because it is delicious and only requires 4 ingredients! The NutriBullet blender makes this recipe even easier, because it allows you to add a handle or lid to the cup you blended your smoothie in and go! I’ve had my NutriBullet for 5 years and it still feels like it’s in perfect condition! Great for smoothies, sauces and more!
I have 2 scoops of the Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides everyday and have found that the best way to have it is to sneak it into a smoothie! It blends up perfectly, and doesn’t alter the taste or the texture of the smoothie. I typically blend the smoothie up first, and then add the powder, and blend one more time for about 20 seconds to make sure it is all mixed in! I have found that if I try to blend it initially with all the other ingredients, it tends to get stuck to the bottom or the sides of the container.
Easy & Healthy Smoothie Recipe:
Yield: 1 Smoothie
- 1 cup Frozen Strawberries
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 1 and 1/4 cup Almond Milk (or any liquid you desire)
- (Optional): 2 Scoops Collagen Peptides
- Add frozen strawberries, banana and liquid to the NutriBullet
- Blend until smooth
- Optional: Add 2 scoops collagen powder, blend for 20 more seconds!
- Add the lid to the NutriBullet cup if you want to take the smoothie to go, or pop on the handle and enjoy! Don’t forget to use reusable straws!
This is a great base smoothie, you can also add in frozen mangos, peaches, or berries! I recommend adding in an extra 1/4 cup of liquid when adding more ingredients to the smoothie.